Monday, February 2, 2009

Jazz Game!!!

Geez time flies! I haven't blogged in forever...probably since our lives contain of work and school nonstop. Last Friday Cole bought us tickets to the game. I Check Spellingwas so excited i haven't been to a game in years. Then he tells me they are 9th row behind the basket!!! We decided to ride Front Runner down. It was fun but every time we ride it we always encounter some interesting people!! Guess that is part of it:)

When ever we go to a sporting event I always want a little of everything to eat, but I never get it! This time I got it!! We had hot dogs, pretzels, pizza, and RED MANGO(my fav). It was all so good. But while I was eating my Red Mango the girl in front of me flipped her hair right in it!!! I was SO MAD! Good thing Cole was done with his and I could just scrape off the top where her hair was. By the time we got done eating I wanted to vomit I was so full...well worth it though. Such a fun night...I think Cole started and expensive habit! I decided that we needed to buy season ticket...that close. Ha ha bet that will happen!!!!

2 comments:

Steph said...

You lucky ducks!! I would LOVE going to a Jazz game that close, and eating all that too! I think season tickets sound like a good idea too, maybe one day :)

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun. I love getting all of the food at the sporting events... if they just weren't so expensive!! I have to slowly talk myself into it. I love the nachos... mmmmm...