Sunday, August 9, 2009

Honeymoon Pictures

Our Honeymoon was amazing...I know it has taken me forever but our internet has been having some issues! Cancun was SO FUN. We did alot of nothing and it was great!!! This is how we found our room. It was so nice. I loved it. Cole did such an awesome job picking out a resort

This was our patio. We loved eating breakfast out there. We had a swim out room, which was reallly nice
Most of our days were spent by the pool drinking yummy drinks. Every day they had fun different drink that looked like animals. Our internet is still being really slow so this is all for know!!!

5 comments:

The DeGiulio's said...

Yay, finally some honey moon pic's :) Looks like you guys had a great time. Its nice doing a whole lot of nothing, especially since schools starting soon.

Unknown said...

Looks so nice! Good luck starting back up soon - the end will be here before you know it! Call me if you need anything. Love ya!

John and Kortney said...

It's about dang time!! :) I am so jealous. I want to go there. Maybe one day. You two are so dang cute together. I LOVE it!!

Simply K said...

Congratulations, you two!! I'm so excited for you guys! Your pictures are absolutely breath-taking! I only wish I could be that good of a photographer someday! It helps having such a beautiful bride. You looked stunning, Jess! Congrats!

Adam and Brittany said...

OMG looks so amazing! How's married life?? I'm sure fabulous, you guys are so cute.