Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Merry Christmas KIDS...

This year Cole and I decided that instead of spending a ton of money on each other we would just get gifts for those cute kids out there that wouldn't get a Christmas. It always breaks my heart to think of kids that would wake up Christmas morning with nothing. I know Christmas is not about the gifts but when you are young it is. So last night we went out and picked five kids off the tree at the mall. We were at target till 11 shopping for them! We got them one toy and then something that they needed like coats and slippers! It was so FUN. Here's our gifts...

3 comments:

Adam and Brittany said...

Good Job Guys! That's awesome, I love doing that. It always makes you feel so good to know that you're helping make some little kid's Christmas a happy one.

Shay and Nick said...

Jess that's awesome!! You guys are so nice!! Let's get together!

John and Kortney said...

You two are so nice. I am impressed. I think John and I should do something like that. Way to be such a good example! You guys are the best!!