Thursday, December 4, 2008

WHAT WAS I THINKING????

Last week my sis asked me if I want to go with her to some speed training thing she was doing for soccer. I was like why would I need to go...I don't need speed for anything?? But she said that it would probably be good for me and I could start to get in shape for the wedding. I had been wanting Cole to hire a personal trainer but it hasn't happened! So in my head I was thinking that I would start in a couple of weeks or something...oh no. I got home from shopping yesterday and she asked if I was ready for speed training???? What...no! Well she talked me into going and can I just tell you how stinking sore I am today...and its only been a day. I am so out of shape...this sucks so bad!! But don't worry my sister plays soccer about 6-7 days/week and she is just as sore as I am. He totally kicked our butts:)

1 comment:

Adam and Brittany said...

Oh, I wish I was sore!! I haven't done anything in the working out category since I got pregnant in March!! I need to get back into it asap.