Tuesday, April 28, 2009

BEST DAY EVER!!!!!!

I took my last final today and did awesome one it!! I have been looking forward to this day for about 4 weeks now. I am so burned out on school! But good news is it is on "BREAK" for a couple of months. I am so looking forward to it! I will still be studying thought...I want to get a head start studying for National Boards in March(so not looking forward to!)

Other good news is we are closing on the house on MONDAY!!!! I cannot wait. It seems like it is taking forever. It has been so fun to watch everything come together! We are a little scared...but way more excited:) We were suppose to close today but we wanted the light in the kitchen to be changed so it is taking a little bit longer but it is so worth it.

Wedding plans are coming along pretty good. I am ready for it to be here. I think we are pretty much done sending invitations so the is a sigh of relief! Well I guess Cole is still in the process!! He is a little slow:)

4 comments:

Adam and Brittany said...

YAY! Congrats on doing good on your finals...such a good feeling! So I think I already asked you where your townhouse is, don't remember if you told me...what city??

The DeGiulio's said...

Thats great you did well on the last final. I bet it feels so nice to finally be done! Thats exciting about your new place and I love your invitations they are way cute.

Matt Kass And Kason said...

Good for you Jess!! By the way I got your invitation yesterday!! SO SO SO SO CUTE!!! And ill be seein ya a couple times before then too for your showers!! Im so excited for you!!!

The DeGiulio's said...

Thanks for asking, everything went well. I know I was bummed I couldnt go to the party, especially because I wanted to see Costleys house and all of her animals. That should be fun to all get together over the summer.