Friday, May 15, 2009

Can things get and CRAZIER????

Well we finally moved into our house...WOOHOO! It has been so fun BUT moving sucks! It is so much work. We moved in on Sunday and my wonderful parents helps us. How nice of my mom to help move on Mothers Day. She is the best mom in the world. I will post pics when I get a chance. We still have alot to do.

We are so excited for the wedding. It is coming to fast. We have been doing last minute things. Hopefully it all comes together good. That is one of my biggest fears! Then we are off on our honeymoon...still don't know where we are going but I can't wait!!!

3 comments:

The DeGiulio's said...

Thats way exciting you are moved into your place. I cant wait to see pictures, I bet its way cute. Are you going to the swim party? That McKenna emailed everyone about.

Adam and Brittany said...

Hey Jess, so we are sooooo sad to say that we can't come to your wedding!! We were so excited to see you both. We have to go up to my mom and step dad's ranch that weekend to help brand their calves. We do it every year, and it sucks that it lands on your wedding day. I'm sure it will be beautiful, and you'll look gorgeous! Good luck, have fun on your honeymoon, where ever it ends up! Can't wait to hear how it went and see lots of pictures!!

Brexton, Jenna, and Reagan said...

Oh my heck Jess, its Jenna from America First. How are you?