Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Busy Busy...

Just a little update. We have been super busy lately between school and work. Cole has been refereeing basketball lately. He goes to work at 8 in the morning and is usually not home till 9 or 10 at night. Its nice extra $$ but I feel like I never see him!!!

School has been super hectic these past few weeks. Last week my thesis group went down to the capitol to present our project. It went really well. Basically no one cared about oral care in nursing homes...but that's okay!! I also received the days I will be taking my clinical board and local anesthesia board. It is bitter sweet, ready to get it over with but at the same time SUPER scared! Two weeks after that I have my written 8 HOUR national board. We are also trying to get our HUGE thesis paper written before all of our boards. It is super fun...NOT! Lets just say I am ready for March to be over with and yet it hasn't even started!!!!!

Hope every ones Valentines was amazing...I know ours was!

1 comment:

The DeGiulio's said...

That sucks about Coles schedule but Im sure the extra money is nice! I cant wait until March is over either, it will be here before we know it.