Thursday, April 15, 2010

WOO HOO!!!!

March is finally over!!! Things have been so so crazy lately. Boards are all over...and I passed all of them:) It is such a relief to have them all done. Graduation is in 8 days!! It is such as bitter sweet feeling. I am so ready to be done with school work but I am going to miss MOST of the girls so much. We have all been together for 2 years. I feel like i saw them more than my husband. I think I might really cry about it!! I am a dork I know. So the it time to start job hunting...Not looking forward to this. If anyone knows a dentist who is looking for a dental hygienist let me know!!

2 comments:

Adam and Brittany said...

Congrats!!! That's such and awesome feeling I bet, good work =)

The DeGiulio's said...

I feel the same way about graduation being bittersweet. I am so glad we are finally graduating but so sad that we wont all see each other on a regular basis especially after spending two years of school together. Hopefully we all keep in touch.