Saturday, November 1, 2008

HALLOWEEN

So yesterday I had school in the morning and then we had a little party. It was fun. I am not big on dressing up so I didn't, but alot of the girls did. Some of their costumes were so cute. There was a couple of us who didn't so we look like losers in the pictures but that's okay! After our little party I had to go take my radiology test. I was so happy when I finished. I got a 97%! Here is a picture of my dental hygiene class...




Once I got home my sis and I decided that we should probably carve some pumpkins! Nothing like waiting till the last minute...but we got them done in time for the trick-or-treaters.



Once Cole got off work we just decided that we would go visit my friend and her cute little baby. When we got home there were not many kids out still so we decided to play a game of my grandma and sis. It was a low key night...but fun! Here is my friends little baby. This is a picture from my phone so it is not great. Isn't her face darling...




1 comment:

Adam and Brittany said...

Hello! Adam and I almost called you last night, we went to Iggy's at 8:30 for a late dinner (well, I ordered dessert!) We thought it would be too late, and that you'd probably already eaten. But we do want to do something soon, before Kadence gets here!