Monday, November 24, 2008

Twilight and Birthday Dinner

Like everyone else I went to see twilight this weekend. It was really good. There were so many people there... Good thing we went to the Junction so we didn't have to get in line to get good seats. Here are some pictures of my Grandma, Sis and Me!


We also decided that we were going to celebrate my b-day a little early since my family wasn't going to be here for it. We went to Ruby River. It was so Yummy. I hadn't been there for ever. When we got home I got my favorite cake...Cold Stone! I love them.

I was so cold from being outside that I still had my coat on!

1 comment:

Adam and Brittany said...

I hope you had a happy birthday! So you liked Twilight??? I've heard some people love it, and some hated it. I haven't got to see it yet, I'm not sure how I feel about leaving Kadence all alone with her daddy yet. I'm sure they would both be just fine, it's me that would be sad! You and Cole should come over to our house and see us! We'll order Pizza or something.