Monday, November 10, 2008

SO sick of school...

Can I just say I am looking forward to Christmas break! This semester has been so exhausting to me. I have homework almost every night...it is getting so old. I know I am probably being a baby but I just needed to vent to someone else besides Cole:) Poor Cole goes to work everyday and works his butt off so I don't have to work and all I can do is complain. I just want to let him know that I appreciate all he does for us...your the best sweetie:)

2 comments:

John and Kortney said...

ohh..you poor thing! I hated school too! When I went. ha ha That's why I quit. I am a slacker. Maybe one day I will go back, until then, I will continue to sit at my computer, read blogs, eat pumpkin spice bread from Great Harvest, drink Diet Coke, and gain weight! ha ha Well, I just wanted to say hello. I miss your hotness! If you need help with school, I am really super good at making flash cards! Let me know if you need my mad skills! Jess, you perv! I was talking about my card making!

The Pyper's! said...

Hey I was stalking and found your blog! Ha ha! Your pics turned out soooo cute. Anyway you can check out our blog if you want:

http://lispyper.blogspot.com